WALLIEN Australia - GIFT CARD
The perfect just-in-time gift for fashionable and sustainable water wear. The Card will be delivered directly to your inbox and is ready to be given, so you will be sure to have a great gift. And no more unwanted gifts! Lucky recipients get to choose exactly what they want. They can use it SITEWIDE on any product! Choose from a pre-selected range of values between $50 and $500. After you purchase a Gift Card, we will send you an email with all of the information needed to use the Gift Card at WALLIEN.com.au Valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
Surfing / Kiteboarding / Windsurfing / Standup paddling / Open water swimming / (Free) diving / Snorkeling
STILL NOT SURE?
Check out our Women's Wetsuit Guide here.
- Metro: 1-3 days, Regional: 4-7 days
- Express option (1-4 days) available at $9 premium
International shipping options available for New Zealand.Fit Guarantee with Free Returns
- Comfortably try out your item at home
- Return or exchange it for any reason within 30 days of receipt
- Get a free return label from us
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
Return shipping for items on sale or orders outside Australia are not covered by us.
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
For reference: Our model is 1.70 m and 55 kg and is wearing size US6.
See why our suits are the best:
For women, by women
Cut to the female form
unlike our competitors who design on male bodies first and then “pink it, and shrink it” as they say - you will notice the difference
Barely there comfort
Feels like a second skin
the finest quality neoprene, soft fabrics and intricate sewing techniques deliver ‘barely there’ comfort and full range of movement
We respect the environment
Better for the planet
by using earth-mined limestone and high-quality components, the lifespan of your wetsuit is extended, and the carbon footprint is significantly lowered
SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
DESIGNED FOR MANY YEARS OF WATER FUN
Our suits are co-designed and used by water sport pros for functionality in all conditions. High quality components and materials backed by our 1-year no-nonsense warranty guarantee water fun for years to come.
- Premium Japanese limestone neoprene
- Super stretch, feather-soft fabric
- Strategically placed panels for maximum movement
- Corrosion resistant strengthened zipper contruction
- Reinforcement tape on high stress points
- Lycra binding on leg and collar for rash free action
Built with Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
This intricate technique first glues the neoprene panels to each other before adding the stitch. The needle penetrates the neoprene only halfway, keeping it waterproof - a construction rarely applied to a springsuit due to its difficulty.
Combined with high-stretch thread and a double stitch method, this technique guarantees unparalleled flexibility with excellent insulation.
OPTIMUM OF COMFORT AND DURABILITY
JAPANESE LIMESTONE NEOPRENE
We use Limestone neoprene from Yamamoto in Japan. It is a significantly ‘cleaner’ product than its petrochemical counterpart and is widely regarded as the most premium neoprene available.
Our wetsuits last 3 times longer than petroleum alternatives, so fewer wetsuits end up in landfills.
- Earth-mined Limestone reserves estimated to last for 3.000 years
- Manufactured using almost entirely renewable resources.
- Infused with vegetable oil instead of petroleum derived oil
- Delivers exceptional range of movement and extraordinary warmth
- Lowers neoprene fatigue to keep it’s flexibility longer
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Amongst other things, we do this by:
- Applying long lasting materials in our products
- Designing evergreen products to avoid end-of-season discards
- Packing your wetsuit in corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Shipping your order in boxes from recycled material
- Ensuring carbon neutral transport
- Funding and boosting ocean conservation activities